To our highly valued customers.
I want to give you an update on the situation and express my deepest apologies for the ongoing delay in fulfilling orders and the lack of tracking numbers on existing orders. We understand this has a significant negative impact on your business and the communities you serve. Please know our team is doing everything in our power to fulfill your orders but unfortunately the level of disruption in the testing supply chain is unprecedented.
Here is what you can expect:
- Our team is working non-stop to fulfill all existing orders
- Orders are fulfilled on a first-in, first out basis
- We are expediting shipping on all orders
- Tracking numbers and shipping information is extremely delayed. As soon as we secure this information, you will be notified
- We anticipate all orders being fulfilled in the next 7-10 days and will keep you updated on the progress as soon as we have it from our distributors and manufacturers.
- We have suspended taking any new orders for Over the Counter products until dependable inventory is secured. There is the option to place backorders and we will notify you when product is available.
- Our phone lines are overwhelmed and responses to voice mails will be delayed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
As communicated previously, if you chose to cancel your order, we will issue you a full refund. As current orders are in the process of being shipped, we may not be able to process a refund until we process a return of the product. Due to the ongoing increase in COVID-19 cases and what appears to be a shortage of product continuing, we encourage you to consider keeping your orders.
This is a very difficult situation that affects everyone of us and we will continue to do our utmost to serve you.